Spring has SprungApril 16th, 2005 at 3:25 pm by Preston Taylor Holmes
It’s a lovely day here in Knoxville – we got out with the kids to the Dogwood Arts Festival down on Market Square. As you can see from these (clickable) pictures, the weather is divine.
Perhaps you’re stuck in a place where the weather sucks, and you’re inside watching the first season of the Jeffersons on DVD. Instead of doing that, peruse these links:
- Say Anything: The left tells you what they really think about small business. They hate it almost as much as they hate big business!
- And Rightly So: Raven shares her thoughts on a recent George Will column, “Eugenicists push for disability-free society”.
- Red State Rant: This one is a reminder for parents not to take things for granted.
- Hans Bricks: How the UAW sabotages the War on Terror.
- Rightwingsparkle: A blast from her acting past – don’t miss this one, she’s taking it down after today – and it’s well worth seeing.
- The Unpopulist: Kicking Andrew Sullivan in the nuts – er – if he had any, that is.
- Digger’s Realm: More Minutemen-bashing from the Old Media.
- Moonbattery: Gigantic leftist Andrea Dworkin is dead – a fitting tribute.
- Backcountry Conservative: Baltimore County fire department removes 800-lb. fat ass from his home. I wonder how much that enormous piece of crap is costing the taxpayers?
- And how could I forget, the Ebb and Flow Institute, where I participated in groundbreaking blog-related research.
As Gabbo once said, “That ought to hold the little S.O.B.s…” Happy weekend all.