The Dirty DozenAugust 1st, 2005 at 10:00 am by Preston Taylor Holmes
So much good stuff out there, so little time. Here’s a dirty dozen of the best stuff I’ve run across over the weekend. Yeah, I’m late on some of it, but give me a damn break.
- Beth takes a look at a radio host who got fired for not celebrating islam. I say give him a fucking medal. More on CAIR’s anti-free-speech campaign here.
- Speaking of hot islamic action, Rusty has joined an islamic dating service to meet hot muslim chicks.
- Jeff Goldstein takes our nation’s worst president to task.
- Cranky Neocon says bad, awful, hurtful things about me. I think I’m going to have to have a PUBLIC DELINKING to teach him a lesson.
- The lovely Sadie shows you how she stays so fit and hot – with the Jane Fonda Baghdad Workout!
- Feisty takes a look at a new controversial islamic pro-wrestling gimmick in the WWE. That post was made for me.
- Aaron is jealous of the Filthy French? Say it ain’t so.
- Ace takes a level-headed look at the big stem-cell research dust-up last Friday.
- The Commissar looks at WWII as an online game. ROTFLMAO! WTF! wOOt!
- Mad Dog Vinnie REALLY REALLY REALLY wants a fatwa. Someone do him the honor. Cuz’ he’s packin’ and ready and would probably enjoy it.
- Jennifer at Demure Thoughts got hacked over the weekend by some dirty Spaniard. She’s dealing with it and will be back online soon, so don’t abandon her!
- Last but certainly not least, Debbie Schlussel has purchased the domain OPRAHSUCKS.COM. This calls for
a retreadanother look at the real Oprah…