Sh*t My Newscaster Never SaysApril 23rd, 2012 at 7:26 pm by Cranky
Night after night I patiently wait for one of these stories to be covered in my nightly infotainment.
- Good Money After Bad – The Education Crisis: Why does throwing billions more not lead to noticeable improvement?
- Is Black Racism, like that espoused the likes by Al Sharpton, just as bad as regular old racism?
- Our Generous Soul: A three part look at the incredible works done by people of faith.
- Teacher’s Unions; do they always act in the best interests of our students?
- Mitt Romney; why a business approach to our nation’s problems might be a good idea.
- Illegal immigration; the difference between nativism and a common sense approach to immigration.
- Academic Greed: Why more government aid causes tuitions to skyrocket.
- Nation of NIMBYs; a shocking and possibly disturbing look at the strong arm tactics and endless lawsuits of the Sierra Club.
- Corporations: Legal entities that people put together to conduct business and create employment.
- Are We Creating a Nation of Slackers? A shocking and possibly disturbing look at questionable majors in our institutes of higher learning.
- Eminent Domain: Tonight we interview a poor minority family ousted from their home by the government.
- Abortion: Two sides of the debate.
- Shameless Extravagance: Meet The Other Fat Cats of Rodeo Boulevard.
Gawd, I could go on…